Monday, April 2, 2012

Top 10 Hilarious Life Quotes Of All Time [ pics ]

Top 10 Funny Life Quotes Of All Time:


Funny Life Quote #1:

" If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "


Funny Life Quote #2:

" Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because i have done it thousands of times. "
- Mark Twain


Funny Life Quote #3:

" A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. "
- Robert Frost


Funny Life Quote #4:

" If life is like a box of chocolates... why can't I buy one? "


Funny Life Quote #5:

" God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now, I am so far behind I will never die. "


Funny Life Quote #6:

" Who says nothing is impossible... I've been doing nothing for years. "


Funny Life Quote #7:

" There are some questions that can't be answered by Google. "


Funny Life Quote #8:

" The trouble with real life is there is no danger music. "



Funny Life Quote #9:


" People say You can't live without love... I think oxygen is more important. "


Funny Life Quote #10:

" Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end. "


ShareThis

Popular Posts