Sunday, July 1, 2012

Funny Life Quotations By Oscar Wilde




" A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. "


- Oscar Wilde


" By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. "


- Oscar Wilde


" Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.  "


- Oscar Wilde


" Illusion is the first of all pleasures. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I suppose society is wonderfully delightful. To be in it is merely a bore. But to be out of it is simply a tragedy. "


- Oscar Wilde


" I can resist everything except temptation. "


- Oscar Wilde


ShareThis

Popular Posts