Wednesday, January 28, 2015
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
A few quotes of Dalai Lama on kindness, love, happiness, philosophy, hope, positive attitude, man, hero, kind, silence and anger. ...
-
From the past few months, I have been reading more quotes on my mobile. I have installed lot of (Android) quotations apps. One of the best ...
-
Nietzsche has a greatly influenced many existential philosophers, and his work on life, meaning, and suffering is phenomenal. “To live is ...
-
Albert Camus was best known as Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher. His views contributed to the rise of the philosop...
-
International Day of Older Persons: October 1st is recognized as International Day of Older Persons by UNO. Since the day is approachin...
-
Top 15 Love Quotes Worth Reading: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to l...
-
" The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. " - Elbert Hubbard "A year from now you will...
-
" A jug fills drop by drop. " - Inspiring Siddhartha Gautama Buddha Quote. " All wrong-doing arises b...
-
Eminem ( Marshall Bruce Mathers III ) is best known for his song I am not afraid and Love the way you lie ( Along with Rihanna ). I am n...
-
Socrates was credited as founder of Western philosophy. “Know thyself.” and “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” a...
