Saturday, September 14, 2013

7 Best Funny Quotes About Internet You Will Love

7 Best Funny Quotes About Internet You Will Love:

Internet... the most amazing thing for most of us... Its only because of that You are reading this blog and we are connected. There are a few funny quotes about internet and internet addicts. Take a look...

I'm very excited about having the Internet in my den.
Steve Jobs 

The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
Bill Gates 

People are very reluctant to talk about their private lives but then you go to the internet and they're much more open.
Paulo Coelho 

Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant.
Mitchell Kapor 

The internet has been a boon and a curse for teenagers.
J. K. Rowling 

I was afraid of the internet... because I couldn't type.
Jack Welch 

Computers and the Internet have made it really easy to rant. It's made everyone overly opinionated.
Scott Weiland 

Anonymus Funny Internet Quotes...

You know whats worse than slow internet connection... Nothing!!

Sometimes when my internet is down, I forget that the rest of the computer still works...

Thank god! I am addicted to internet not drugs...

ShareThis

Popular Posts