Saturday, April 21, 2012

20 Best Quotes By Ayn Rand On Individualism [ pics ]

About Ayn Rand:

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand still remains as one of the most influential books ever written. This post is exclusively for Ayn Rand Fans who are interested in her philosophy. 

A few days back, I completed reading The Fountain Head by Ayn Rand. I started reading Atlas Shrugged. So, I would like to share a few quotes of from these books.


20 Best Quotes By Ayn Rand On Individualism :


Quotes From The Fountainhead:





" Learn to value yourself, which means: To fight for your happiness " 
- Ayn Rand 


"A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom. " 
- Ayn Rand




 A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. 
- Ayn Rand 



Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins. 
- Ayn Rand 


God... a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man's power to conceive. 
- Ayn Rand



Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values. 

- Ayn Rand 


I don't build in order to have clients. I have clients in order to build. 
- Ayn Rand


" I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. " 
- Ayn Rand 




“ I could die for you. But I couldn't, and wouldn't, live for you.” 
- Ayn Rand


 “Freedom : To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.” 
- Ayn Rand

Quotes From Atlas Shrugged:





A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving. 
- Ayn Rand



" If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject. "
 - Ayn Rand

ShareThis

Popular Posts