Sunday, August 4, 2013

20 Best & Funny Friendship Day Quotes & SMS To Share With Your Friends On Facebook & Twitter [ pics ]

Best & Funny Friendship Day Quotes & SMS To Share With Your Friends:


Happy Friendship day to all... :)
A collection of few best friendship quotes to share with your cool friends &
a few hilarious & funny friendship quotes for your best buddies... 












My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me.
- Garry Shandling

The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist.
- Aaron Machado

My wife ran off with my best friend, and I sure do miss him.
- Country song title 


Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- Greg Tamblyn

An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.
- Jim Hayes

Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.
- A.E. Houseman


Love is only chatter, friends are all that matter. 
- Gelett Burgess

True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don't believe that this condition is permanent.
- Erwin T. Randall 

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Bernard Meltzer

I lost my Christmas list and now I can’t remember who my friends are.
- Anonymous 

You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.
- Harry S. Truman

I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places.
- Mark Twain

A true friend is one who lets his grass grow as tall as his neighbor’s.
- Anonymous

If you lend a friend five dollars and never see him again, it was worth it.
- Anonymous


I got a lotta best friends. Some o' them I don't even hardly know!
 ―Archie Bunker


Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

―C. S. Lewis

ShareThis

Popular Posts