From the past few months, I have been reading more quotes on my mobile. I have installed lot of (Android) quotations apps. One of the best app I came across was "Simply Brilliant Quotes". It was simply brilliant. Here are a few brilliant life quotes(screenshots) I have took while going through the quotations.
ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
Richard Bach ( Richard David Bach) is widely known as the author of best-sellers Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions: The Adven...
-
Nelson Mandela ( Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ) was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary. He served as President of South Africa from...
-
Nietzsche has a greatly influenced many existential philosophers, and his work on life, meaning, and suffering is phenomenal. “To live is ...
-
Albert Camus was best known as Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher. His views contributed to the rise of the philosop...
-
Martin Luther King Jr was clergyman and leader in the African-American civil rights movement. He is best known for his role in advancement...
-
" A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. " - Oscar Wilde ...
-
Best Quotes By William Shakespeare: " Life every man holds dear; but the dear man holds honor far more precious dear tha...
-
" The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. " - Elbert Hubbard "A year from now you will...
-
“It looks like you can write a minimalist piece without much bleeding. And you can. But not a good one.” - David Foster Wallace Minim...



















