Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 Most Famous Yogi Berra Quotes

Yogi Berra ( Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra ) is a former American Major League Baseball catcher. He is  the Most Valuable Player of the American League three times and is one of seven managers to lead both American and National League teams to the World Series. He was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1972. 
Berra has a tendency toward clever quips. "It ain't over 'til it's over" is arguably his most famous example, often quoted. 
Simultaneously denying and confirming his reputation, Berra once stated, "I really didn't say everything I said."


“Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.” 
― Yogi Berra, When You Come to a Fork in the Road, Take It!: Inspiration and Wisdom from One of Baseball's Greatest Heroes


“If you don't know where you are going,
you'll end up someplace else.” 
― Yogi Berra


“You can observe a lot just by watching.” 
― Yogi Berra


“It ain't over 'til it's over.” 
― Yogi Berra


“When you come to a fork in the road take it” 
― Yogi Berra


“Cut my pie into four pieces, I don’t think I could eat eight.” 
― Yogi Berra


“The future ain't what it used to be.” 
― Yogi Berra


“90% of the game is half mental.” 
― Yogi Berra, The Yogi Book


“Nobody comes here anymore, its too crowded” 
― Yogi Berra


“I never said most of the things I said.” 
― Yogi Berra


“In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is.” 
― Yogi Berra


“If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be. ” 
― Yogi Berra


“Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.” 
― Yogi Berra


“I wish I had an answer to that because I'm tired of answering that question.” 
― Yogi Berra


“Okay you guys, pair up in threes!” 
― Yogi Berra


“Deja Vu All Over Again” 
― Yogi Berra


“You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.” 
― Yogi Berra


“I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.” 
― Yogi Berra


“We made too many wrong mistakes.” 
― Yogi Berra


“We're lost, but we're making good time.” 
― Yogi Berra

ShareThis

Popular Posts