ShareThis
Popular Posts
-
I have started reading an old reader's digest magazine and found a lot of good quotes in it. A few screenshots of the quotes are here....
-
7 Best Funny Stress Quotes To Relive You From Stress! Donald Tubesing said, "Stress is like spice - in the right proportion it enha...
-
Richard Bach ( Richard David Bach) is widely known as the author of best-sellers Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions: The Adven...
-
" The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. " - Elbert Hubbard "A year from now you will...
-
Frank Zappa was an American musician and director. Even though I am not familiar with his works or his autobiography, I stumbled across hi...
-
Nietzsche has a greatly influenced many existential philosophers, and his work on life, meaning, and suffering is phenomenal. “To live is ...
-
Famous Life Quotes That Will Transform Your Life: " In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about lif...
-
Since I am not regularly updating the blog, I thought of keeping a draft of quotes and then publish them periodically. "The child who ...
-
Albert Camus was best known as Nobel Prize winning author, journalist, and philosopher. His views contributed to the rise of the philosop...





