Sunday, July 21, 2013

12 Funny And Hilarious Quotes For Facebook And Twitter

12 Funny And Hilarious Quotes For Facebook And Twitter

Today I searched a lot for hilarious and funny quotes to share on twitter. I am posting few best funny and hilarious quotes ( with pics ) to update facebook and twitter status.





" I trust my dog to guard home but never when it comes to pizza. "


" I was born a week early, so I have been running late ever since to make up for it. "






" If I die today, for the love of God, someone please clear my browser history. "


" I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor. " 





" Vodka mixes well everything, except decisions. "


" I am not a slow person. I just have a speed limit. "


" I am actually not funny. I am actually really mean and people just think I am joking. " 




" Sometimes I Laugh so hard that I feel like six pack is coming on. "

ShareThis

Popular Posts