Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 Funny Love And Marriage Quotes By Celebrities [ with pics]

10 Funny Love Quotes By Celebrities





"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." 
- Rita Rudner 



"Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings and lawyers."
 - Richard Pryor


"My wife was afraid of the dark... then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light." - - Rodney Dangerfield


"It is impossible to love and be wise."
 - Francis Bacon


" My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. "
-  Socrates.


" Love is the only kind of fire which is never covered by insurance. "
- Unknown 


" I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me. "
 - Henry Youngman 


" I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them. "
 - Mae West 


"Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe." 
- Jackie Mason

ShareThis

Popular Posts