Friday, August 9, 2013

20 Best Funny & Hilarious Life Quotes [ pics ]

20 Best Funny & Hilarious Life Quotes: 

Searching for hilarious life quotes and funny life quotes...?? You came to the right place. 23 best funny and hilarious quotes are presented here. Enjoy... Share these quotes with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.

Funny Life Quote #1

A bag of money is a symbol of richness. Or enormous inflation.


Funny Life Quote #2

Nowadays you need a fixed telephone line only to find your smartphone.


Funny Life Quote #3

Alcohol kills brain cells. But not all of them – only those, which refuse to drink.


Funny Life Quote #4

WHY whenever I sit down to work, someone wakes me up?


Funny Life Quote #5

Ladies first, pretty ladies sooner.




Funny Life Quote #6

Jewish Proverb - If there is a problem that can be fixed with money, it is not a problem, it's the costs.


Funny Life Quote #7

I don't sing in the shower. I perform.


Funny Life Quote #8

While driving, I feel like a goddess, I drive, others pray.


Funny Life Quote #8

You need to call woman twice. First time that she could find the phone in her bag, second - to answer.


Funny Life Quote #9

Forgive your enemy, but remember his name.



Funny Life Quote #10

Help a woman when she is in trouble and she will remember you when she will be in trouble again.


Funny Life Quote #11

It's easy to make woman happy. But expensive.


Funny Life Quote #12

Beer is now cheaper than fuel. Drink, don't drive.


Funny Life Quote #13

Smoking a cigarette reduces life by 5 minutes. Laughing increases life by 10 minutes. A laughing smoker never dies.


Funny Life Quote #14

My wallet is like an onion. When I open it, it makes me cry...



Funny Life Quote #15

The average woman would better choose to be beautiful than to have brains, cause the average man can see better than he thinks.


Funny Life Quote #16

I know my drinking limits. The problem is that I can never reach them – I simply fall down.


Funny Life Quote #17

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew it.


Funny Life Quote #18

It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's the fat.



Funny Life Quote #19

I may look calm, but in my mind I have killed you three times already.


Funny Life Quote #20

Yes, money cannot buy happiness, but it is much more comfortable to cry in a new BMW than on a bike.


More Funny Life Quotes


Be friend with stupid people. Feel like genius all the time. 




I never make the same mistake twice. I make it 5-6 times, just to be sure.


Why is there a fence around the cemetery? Because people are dying to get in.

ShareThis

Popular Posts