Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 All Time Best Quotes By Robert Frost

 Robert Frost is best known for his poem Road not taken. He was a teacher, awakener and author. He won Pulitzer award for his poetry.


 Robert Frost Quotes:

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” 
― Robert Frost


“We love the things we love for what they are.” 
― Robert Frost


“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” 
― Robert Frost


“No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader.” 
― Robert Frost


“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” 
― Robert Frost


“These woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.” 
― Robert Frost, Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening


“If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.” 
― Robert Frost


“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” 
― Robert Frost


“Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.” 
― Robert Frost


“Freedom lies in being bold.” 
― Robert Frost


“Poetry is what gets lost in translation.” 
― Robert Frost


“Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.” 
― Robert Frost


“Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.” 
― Robert Frost


“The best way out is always through.” 
― Robert Frost


“A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness.” 
― Robert Frost


“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.” 
― Robert Frost


“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” 
― Robert Frost

ShareThis

Popular Posts