Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top 20 Quotes By Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is an American actress. She received many prominent awards and was named Hollywood's highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009 and 2011. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. She has often been cited as the world's "most beautiful" woman.


Angelina Jolie Quotes:

“When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free” 
― Angelina Jolie


“I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“Without pain, there would be no suffering. Without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“Anything that feels good couldn't possibly be bad.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“If you ask people what they've always wanted to do, most people haven't done it. That breaks my heart.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else. ” 
― Angelina Jolie


“You'd think, 'What if I make a mistake today, I'll regret it'. I don’t believe in regret, I feel everything leads us to where we are and we have to just jump forward, mean well, commit and just see what happens.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“Barefoot or first thing in the morning, I feel beautiful. I didn't always feel that way, but I feel that way now. When somebody loves you, and when you make somebody else happy, when your presence seems to make them happy, you suddenly feel like the most beautiful person in the world.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“I never felt settled or calm. You can't really commit to life when you feel that.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“Love one person, take care of them until you die. You know, raise kids. Have a good life. Be a good friend. And try to be completely who you are. And figure out what you personally love. And like go after it with everything you've got no matter how much it takes.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead. And it's real simple. And I think it's not that uncommon.” 
― Angelina Jolie


“I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful because of the journey it has taken. ” 
― Angelina Jolie

ShareThis

Popular Posts