Friday, June 21, 2013

Top 10 Famous Quotes By Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson ( Michael Gerard "Mike" Tyson ) is a former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. He holds the record as the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA and IBF heavyweight titles at 20 years.  He was the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, and the only heavyweight to successively unify them.


Mike Tyson Quotes:

“Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.” 
― Mike Tyson


“Yes, time flies. And where did it leave you? Old too soon...smart too late.” 
― Mike Tyson


“I just want to conquer people and their souls.” 
― Mike Tyson


“I just look around and say, I'm a mess, I don't know why I do things” 
― Mike Tyson


“My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.” 
― Mike Tyson


“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” 
― Mike Tyson


“Bloody Mike Tyson'd have trouble with you.” 
― Rachel Ward, Numbers


“Discipline is doing what you don't want to do” 
― Mike Tyson


“You're smart too late and old too soon.” 
― Mike Tyson


“Another thing that freaks me out is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle and an end. It's just a cycle.” 
― Mike Tyson

ShareThis

Popular Posts