Tuesday, June 18, 2013

20 Famous Quotes By Eminem

Eminem ( Marshall Bruce Mathers III ) is best known for his song I am not afraid and Love the way you lie ( Along with Rihanna ). I am not afraid hit the bollboard in 2010. He is one of the best selling artist in the world.

A few famous quotes by Eminem are....


“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.” 
― Eminem


“Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil” 
― Eminem


“Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.” 
― Eminem


“Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to NOT give up and NOT be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.” 
― Eminem


“Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found.” 
― Eminem


“I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.” 
― Eminem


“Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.” 
― Eminem


“Behind every sucessful person lies a pack of haters” 
― Eminem


“If you have enemies, good
that means you stood up for something.” 
― Eminem


“I come from Detroit where it's rough and I'm not a smooth talker.” 
― Eminem


“Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” 
― Eminem


“Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?” 
― Eminem


“Don't let them say you ain't beautiful. They can all get fu#ked just stay true to you.” 
― Eminems


“If there's not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” 
― Eminem


“I always wished for this, but it's almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream.” 
― Eminem


“Lula had Eminem cranked up. He was rapping about trailer park girls and how they go round the outside, and I was wondering what the heck that meant. I'm a white girl from Trenton. I don't know these things. I need a rap cheat sheet.” 
― Janet Evanovich, To the Nines


“Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you're always going to find a hip-hop tape; that's all I buy, that's all I live, that's all I listen to, that's all I love.” 
― Eminem


“When I say I'll murder my baby's mother, maybe I wanted to but I didn't. Anybody who takes it literally is 10 times sicker than I am.” 
― Eminem


“When you're a little kid, you don't see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap” 
― Eminem


“It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening” 
― Eminem

ShareThis

Popular Posts